Snowfly Game-Driven Incentive Programs WORK!
Our unique game-driven incentive approach utilized in conjunction with our innovative software application, motivating rewards, and service offerings will enable your organization to create, implement, and manage effective incentive, recognition and reward programs.
Snowfly Gamification Incentive Programs – Applications
Snowfly’s technology, services, rewards and innovative GAME-DRIVEN approach can be utilized for any number of applications including but not limited to those listed below.
- Call Quality
- Adherence to Schedule
- Average Call Time
- Sales Conversions
- Survey Scores
- Employee to Employee Recognition Programs
- Service Awards and Recognition
- Manager to Staff Recognition
- Special Achievements and Promotions
Learn More about Snowfly-Managed Employee Recognition Programs
Employee Incentives have long been utilized to increase sales revenue. Snowfly will create and implement and online incentive program that will inspire your sales force to achieve the goals and activities that are essential to meeting and/or surpassing organizational sales objectives. With your Snowfly-Supported Sales Improvement Incentive Program you can reinforce, recognize and track the following:
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly Sales Achievements
- Demonstrating product/service knowledge
- Cross departmental referrals
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- Appointments made/kept
- Territory expansion
Snowfly’s online incentive software, services and rewards can be integrated with your organizational wellness program to create a total wellness solution which upon implementation will engage your employees and most importantly, inspire them to achieve their health related goals, which will result in organizational cost savings and productivity improvements.
Learn More about Snowfly-Managed Service Award Programs
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Improve key productivity measurements
- Encourage and reward employee development
- Enhance your training programs
- Customer Service
Snowfly founder Dr, Brooks Mitchell is a renowned expert on the subject of employee retention. His vast experience in this area is represented in Snowfly Team Members thus it will be represented in your organizations incentive program.
- Targeted Objectives: Your Company’s Specific Goals
- Targeted Audience(s)
- Budget: Your Company’s Desired Investment
The below video sums it all up in 120 Seconds